Welcome to the
Mathematical Methods and Computational Physics 2004
1. Introduction 8/1/2004 15/1/2004
2. Stability and Instability of Computations 22/1/2004 29/2/2004
3. Numerical Integration and its application 5/2/2004 12/2/2004
4. Ordinary Differential Equations 12/2/2004
5. How to use Numerical Recipes?
6. Viva-voce 8-4-2004 and 15-4-2004
Instructions for submitting lab reports
Lab Reports are to be prepared using Latex. The figures are to be drawn using gnuplot and saved in POSTSCRIPT format. These figures can be included in the Latex files and the whole lab report convertd to a single POSTSCRIPT file.
Help is available here.
The Lab Report (the POSTSCRIPT file) is to be submitted as an attachment through email to email@example.com
Lab Reports are to be submitted for the following:1. Numerical Integration and its application Problems 2 and 3.
2. Ordinary Differential Equations Problems 1 and 2
PROJECT 2004 (Deadline: 18.04.2004)