Welcome to the
Mathematical Methods and Computational Physics 2005
1. Introduction 6/1/2004 12/1/2004
2. Stability of Computations 12/1/05 19/1/2005
3. Random Walks 19/1/05
4. Integrations and their Applications 2/2/05 Submission Due before 2/3/0
5. Ordinary Differential Equations 2/3/05 Submission Due before 9/3/05
6. How to use Numerical Recipes 9/03/2005 Submission Due before 16/3/2005
7. Project due date 13/4/2005
Instructions for submitting lab reports
Lab Reports are to be prepared using Latex. The figures are to be drawn using gnuplot and saved in POSTSCRIPT format. These figures can be included in the Latex files and the whole lab report convertd to a single POSTSCRIPT file.
Help is available here.
The Lab Report (the POSTSCRIPT file) is to be submitted as an attachment through email to email@example.com